Friday, September 19, 2008

LONG STORY!!

Okay so this is a really really long story that I don't feel telling once again so I am going to make it short. My car that I got up in Portland like 3 weeks ago the financing fell through so I had to give the car back. Well at the time I thought of course would you please kick me when I am already down that would be really great of you. That is all I needed was to lose my car too haven't I lost enough? Well now looking back on things, now that I have my new new car I think maybe it was really a blessing that I lost the other car. This new car I got I LOVE even more and I also love that it was 3,000 bucks less!!! Plus it is a year newer than the other one, did I mention that I love it!!!! Well I guess it is just a life lesson I learned from a car. It is not the end of the world if you lose something you love, maybe you lose it because there is something that will fit you better out there just waiting for you. Things are going go for me and the kids the future everyday looks better and better. I am thankful for everything I have in my life and am learning that there is life after all and that I am going to be okay no matter where my life takes me. All I have to do is keep the Lord first in my life and he will always make sure my kids and I are taken care of! I love you all!

2 comments:

Williams bunch said...

I really like it, it is very nice, Im glad that it is all yours and now you dont have to worry anymore. Yeah!!!

Sandi said...

I am so happy for you and your new car. I know you two will be very happy. I didn't want to burst your bubble before, but your silver one was just AWFUL. Just kidding. Love you...stay strong.