Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update........

So I am starting school this Fall. I am entering into this program for singal moms called "moving on". The help me out with all different kinds of things having to do with school. The class is two days a week for all of Fall term, it will be the only class I have and then come winter term I will start in my classes I need to take to get into the LPN program. I am really excited and think it will be really good for me to go to school. I will keep everyone updated on what is happening.

2 comments:

Staci Leach said...

I'm so surprised you are not going to beauty school. You have always been talented with hair and it is something you can do anywhere! Anything you do..You will do well! Best of luck!

The George's said...

That is great. Good to know that you can get in so soon.