Monday, November 24, 2008

My little babysitter

So I can really tell that Kadyn is growing up in the past few months. He is becoming my little helper around the house. Before anytime I asked him for help he would just pretend like he didn't hear me and go on with what he is doing. Now he is always asking me if he can help clean the house. He will vacuum the WHOLE house, and does a pretty good job at it too. He also loves to walk around with his spray bottle of cleaner (it's just water, shhhh don't tell him) and a rag and cleans every single surface of the house. Okay so maybe my OCD with having a clean house is rubbing off on him, but I could think of a lot worse things he could be doing. Anyway so the picture below is Kadyn babysitting Colton. He loves to play babysitter, it is probably because they are with a babysitter a lot now. Well he does such a great job and this is where he put Colton down for is nap last time he was "babysitting" him. My baby is all grown up, before I know it he is going to be off on his own, hopeful he will always be a mamma's boy!




No comments: